1) If you receive an error message while using the scrub feature, verify that psexec.exe is on the computer which you would like to scrub. If not, download it from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896649.aspx
Ensure that the psexec.exe is located in the Windows path.
2) If you receive the following error message: There was no monitor information found on the chosen client, this could be a result of:
- A virtual machine where there is no information to be displayed.
- The MIR client interface was executed after scrubbing the display data. Reboot the PC to have the remaining monitor data populated.
3) If you receive the following error message: The WMI class ES_MIRv5 was not found. Please install Monitor Information Reporting to view data, please ensure that the Monitor Information Reporting client is installed.
For any other issues, please contact support.